Each relationship is unique.
Van Cleef expects each client to have their own goals, and believes that a frequent review of portfolio objectives, investment performance and transaction activity provides the best framework to reach that end. Each client has different expectations, different time horizons and cash flow needs. This focus on your unique needs helps make the best investment decisions.
We strive to:
- Understand the goal and expectations for each portfolio of assets.
- Assess and maintain the appropriate day-to-day liquidity for each client.
- Continually evaluate risk, “sleeping comfort” and family biases.
- Consistently monitor and discuss portfolio progress.
- Regularly review our relationship and portfolio objectives